It is important to us at Digihelp Sverige AB that you feel comfortable with how we handle your personal information. That's why we are open about how we collect, process and share the information we hold about you.
Our goal is to create the best possible experience for you as a customer / customer with us.
What is GDPR?
On 25 May 2018, the new European Data Protection Regulation, "The General Data Descriptive Ordinance (GDPR)" enters into force. This Regulation will be implemented in all local data protection laws throughout the EU and EEA region. It will apply to all companies that sell and store personal data of european citizens, including companies on other continents. It gives EU and EEA citizens greater control over their personal data and ensures that the information is protected throughout Europe.
What personal data do we handle?
Customer information: Customer information is such information as name, address, email address, telephone number, social security number, In addition, we also process other information that you provided in your contacts with us to provide you with the best possible service.
What do we use your data for?
Under current data protection rules, personal data may only be collected for "specific, explicit and legitimate purposes." Personal data may not be processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes. In addition, data protection rules require support for the processing of personal data, such support is called a legal basis. In order for us to process your personal information legally, it is necessary that one of the following grounds is fulfilled:
1. is necessary for us to fulfill our agreement with you, Use of your data
2. The use of your data is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation that we have (that is, if we have a legal obligation to do something under another law);
3. is necessary for the legitimate interests of Digihelp Sverige AB and the use of your information if your interests in protecting your personal data do not outweigh those of Sverige AB (balancing of interests) or in specific cases after you have given your consent to the specific processing.
In order for us to provide our services to you, we must process and manage your personal information. The following are examples of purposes for which we process your personal data and for what legal basis we do so.
Digihelp Sweden AB
Delivery of services
We process your personal information to the extent that we need to identify you as our customer or user in order for us to fulfill our agreement with you on the delivery of services.
We also process your personal information for our administration and billing of services, for credit reporting purposes, to manage support, service, to assist you in matters relating to your service or agreement when you contact us and to defend our rights and fulfil our obligations under our agreement with you.
How do we collect your data?
We collect information when you become a customer with us and provide us with information. We also collect information when you communicate with us.
How far is data saved?
We never save personal information beyond what we need. The data we collect and generate when we use our services is processed for various purposes. Therefore, they are also saved for different periods of time depending on their use and our legal obligations.
- Unless we specify anything else below, we will save most of your customer/client information as long as you are our customer. Once the contract has been terminated, they are deleted (or anonymized) after a maximum of 12 months, unless we are legally obliged to save them for a longer period of time (for example, under the Accounting Act).
- We will save your traffic information to handle billing in general until our claim is paid or restriction begins and it is no longer legally possible to object to billing. In the event of an unpaid invoice, the data is stored until the claim is resolved. When the invoice is paid, the data is deleted after 18 months, in addition to the information required to meet legal requirements under the Accounting Act.
- Credit information information is deleted after a maximum of three months from the download.
- Case history from support cases is deleted after you are no longer a customer of ours and do not want to continue with our services.
- In order to be able to administer and offer you the best service, your information is stored in contact with us throughout your contract period or as long as you are our customer.
- The information we have due to a legal obligation is stored for as long as applicable law requires.