It all starts with a good business analysis
No question is too stupid to ask how you can improve your IT systems and processes so that they work together. Free up your time so you can focus on what you're good at and take your business to new heights.
We start by conducting a business analysis, i.e. a mapping of your company's current situation to identify business needs and problems in the form of a baseline analysis. Together we will review your processes, organisational structures and strategies to see if we can find a better and smarter way for your business to work. The analysis also includes a review of existing systems and IT solutions. The business analysis will provide answers on how we can make your company's operations more efficient and discover untapped potential.
New technologies are available that mean that your business system may need to be updated, communication between systems is needed to get the maximum data out of your systems. We can also automate existing processes to reduce manual handling.
What is a business analysis?
When we undertake a business analysis, we combine the customer's business knowledge with our expertise in IT systems and business processes that have been acquired from working with a range of different industries. The output of the assignment is a detailed report with conclusions and recommendations on how operations and business processes can be developed to optimize the long-term business benefits for your company.
- Is your company's IT system malfunctioning?
- Can there be IT solutions to solve your problems?
- Are you unsure if digitalisation suits your company?
- Can you delegate or automate administrative work?
How we work
Digihelp AB uses a unique analytical approach through its IT and financial expertise. When you hire Digihelp AB, we start by conducting a thorough analysis of your business needs by interviewing managers and employees. We go through your business needs and requirements for IT solutions. We deliver an IT solution that suits your business. We document and provide feedback to your company. Completed assignments in various industries in Sweden have resulted in many satisfied customers
Let us streamline your business
Get to know Digihelp
As the owner of Digihelp AB, Ulrika Andreasen's greatest passion is to develop your company/organization so that it is more efficient through the use of digital tools. She works with companies in the private and public sectors on complex IT deliveries. Digihelp was established to help companies and organizations with world-class digital services. Ulrika previously ran the accounting firm Din Ekonomikonsult in Värmland.
- Responsible and introduced new IT system solutions at several large companies and organizations
- 20+ years in senior positions at larger companies and in the public sector
- Combines IT – finance so you get the best digitalisation help
- Is certified in Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Is certified in ISO 27000, 9001, 14000 IT security, quality and environment
- Economy system - Raindance - Agresso -Fortnox - Visma, X-or Compact - Softone
- ERP system - SAP - Infor M3 - Scala - Baan - Mapaz- Heroma LPS - Saba - InfoCaption - Tilda
- Business Intelligence (BI) - Click-View BI - Cognos - Power BI - Insight budget & forecast - BI - SAP
- Programming - C#, SQL - ASP. NET- Java Script - HTML5 - ADO.NET Entity Framwork - Angular - Github - CSS
System Scientist and MBa